The reusable and recyclable design makes menstrual cups not only more environmentally friendly, but also more economical in the long run.
The cups are available in three sizes, so that everyone can choose the right size based on age and experience with childbirth. The pink masterbatch color scheme gives a cheerful twist to the Ginger Organic menstrual cup.
These cups are made of TPE, Thermoplastic elastomer. This material has the advantage over silicone that it is extremely soft and flexible. This makes the menstrual cup very easy to insert and very comfortable to wear.
Ginger Organic menstrual cups:
- Rounded edges for smooth insertion and removal.
- Suction Cups: Patented cone-shaped suction cups prevent leakage and facilitate vacuum for removal and cleaning.
- Cup base with non-slip embossing.
- Removal handle with a special shape that makes it easy to grip.
- Available in size S, M or L
- Color : Pink
By using menstrual cups you not only reduce your carbon footprint, but it can also improve your menstrual experience. Unlike traditional menstrual products, the cup does not absorb, but collects the menstrual blood. This can lead to less irritation and odors.
The menstrual cup is a vegan alternative to menstrual products and is suitable for everyone of all ages and lifestyles. It is a responsible choice for your body and our planet.
Folding Techniques Menstrual Cup
The 4 best-known folding techniques are:
- Heart fold : flatten the menstrual cup and fold both sides together.
- Half-moon fold : Press in and down on the rim of the menstrual cup with your thumb at the same time. With this folding technique, a lot of air remains in the cup, so that it can unfold better after insertion.
- Buckled fold : flatten the menstrual cup and push one side down diagonally.
- S-fold: Flatten the menstrual cup and fold the two ends together in a zigzag so that the finished shape resembles the letter S.
We recommend emptying the cup 2-6 times a day, depending on your period. Empty the cup at least once every 12 hours. You can use the Vuokkoset cup every day of your period, including at night. For extra protection you can use sanitary napkins or panty liners.
Vuokkoset normal sanitary pads with wings - 100% organic - 12 pieces 12
€4,49 Incl. tax
Merula Lube - Lubricant for Menstrual Cup
€7,29 Incl. tax
Merula Cup XL + Lubricant - 6 Colors
€36,90 Incl. tax
Washable Sanitary Napkins - without closure - 3 Pieces - Black
€23,50 Incl. tax
DivineCup menstrual cup - size S or L - Transparent
Merula Cupscup - Microwave Cleaner for Menstrual Cup
€14,69 Incl. tax
Menstrual Cup - TPE - Various sizes