Washable panty liners and sanitary napkins are an alternative to disposable sanitary napkins and panty liners. Because an average person produces about 150 kg of waste with disposable sanitary pads/tampons.
Available with Velcro in various prints.
- Because they are soooo comfortable ! Disposable items are usually made of artificial materials. Bamboolik is made of soft satin and organic cotton.
- They are much more breathable than disposable items. That makes them perfect for those who suffer from recurring infections and similar problems.
- They are thin but super absorbent.
- The best fit ! They are not cut from one piece of fabric, including wings. The wings are sewn and separated by a hem around the "body" of the liner. That means nothing leaks on the wings and the liner always stays in place.
- Without artificial additives .
Please note : after the first wash, the length of the product may be shortened slightly, as it is made of natural material (100% cotton), which naturally tends to shrink. After it shrinks this one time, the length of the product is fixed and no further shrinkage takes place.
- Absorbent layers : 75% organic cotton
- Outer shell: 100% polyester with PU lamination
- Wings : 100% polyester
When to use a panty liner?
- For the light days of the menstrual cycle
- As a backup of your menstrual cup.
- Great for those who suffer from light/stress incontinence.
- You can use them daily in case you use panty liners to prevent inflammation and other not-so-pleasant problems.
When to use sanitary pads?
- It is a sufficient replacement for a disposable sanitary pad. Towards the end of your cycle, you may a panty liner will suffice.
- Great for those who suffer from light incontinence.
- Can also be combined with a menstrual cup.
€20,95 Incl. tax
€14,95 Incl. tax
€16,95 Incl. tax
€15,95 Incl. tax
€15,95 Incl. tax
Grace & Green
€4,85 Incl. tax