Washable panty liners and sanitary pads made of organic cotton, as an alternative to disposable sanitary pads and panty liners. Because an average person produces approx. 150 kg of waste with disposable sanitary pads / tampons. Available with press studs or velcro.
- Because they are soooo comfortable ! Disposable items are usually made of artificial materials. Bamboolik is made of organic cotton and has the GOTS certification.
- They are much more breathable than disposable items. That makes them perfect for those who suffer from recurring infections and similar problems.
- They are thin but super absorbent.
- The best fit ! They are not cut from one piece of fabric, including wings. The wings are sewn and separated by a seam around the "body" of the liner. That means nothing leaks on the wings and the liner always stays in place.
- Without artificial additives .
- Organic cotton
Please note : after the first wash, the length of the product may be slightly shortened, as it is made of natural material (100% cotton), which naturally tends to shrink. After it shrinks this one time, the length of the product is fixed and no further shrinkage occurs.
- Absorbent layers : 100% organic cotton with GOTS certification
- Outer shell : 100% polyester with PU lamination
- Wings : 100% Polyester
When to use a panty liner?
- For the light days of the menstrual cycle
- As a backup of your menstrual cup.
- Great for those who suffer from light/stress incontinence.
- You can use them daily in case you use panty liners to avoid inflammation and other not-so-pleasant problems.
When to use sanitary pads?
- It is a sufficient replacement for a disposable sanitary pad. Towards the end of your cycle, a panty liner will suffice.
- Great for those who suffer from light incontinence.
- Can also be combined with a menstrual cup.
€20,95 Incl. tax
€16,95 Incl. tax
€15,95 Incl. tax
€19,95 Incl. tax
Grace & Green
€4,85 Incl. tax