My first period starter kit
The menstrual starter kit is intended to introduce people who are menstruating for the first time to what it means for your body, but also what products there are to make yourself as comfortable as possible.
The kit includes:
- Menstrual underwear Cheeky Pants, Feeling Free
- Washable panty liner Cheeky Wipes, Dandelion
- Wetbag Cheeky Wipes, Leopard print
- Period information booklet (Dutch only)
Cheeky Pants' menstrual underwear is comfortable and leak-proof and therefore ensures a carefree day or night during your period. Because you don't have to use disposable items, it is an extremely sustainable product with zero waste . In addition, you also save a lot of money, because you can use our menstrual underwear for a long time.
The different models of Cheeky Pants ensure that you can feel confident and good during your period in any situation! This model is a comfortable boyshort model and has an average absorbency.
Moreover, this underwear is also paraben-free, vegan and free of chemicals, plastics and chlorine!
How does it work?
- The menstrual underwear consists of 4 absorbent and protective layers. This absorption layer runs the entire length of the underpants, from front to back, so you are always assured of optimal protection.
- Cheeky Pants underwear is available in different models and different sizes. Not sure about your size? Consult our size chart and see what suits you best or feel free to contact us.
- The low-rise models are ideal with low trousers and skirts.
- The mid-rise models are half-height Pretty & Sassy
- The high-rise models provide extra comfort and security.
- If you are looking for extra protection, you can go for the Feeling Fearless with 5 layers of extra absorption.
- The underwear is also suitable for discharge, light urine loss or light incontinence.
Do I have to combine menstrual panties with a tampon, menstrual cup or sanitary napkin? Every period is different and you know it best. It depends on the amount of blood loss and what you like. On heavier days you can combine it with tampons, (washable) sanitary towels or a menstrual cup for extra security. If you choose to only wear menstrual underwear, you should change it on heavier days, just like you would with sanitary pads or tampons.
- Cotton/elastane (95%/5%)
- Waterproof outer layer of Oeko-Tex certified TPU.
Washing instructions panty liner and underwear
We recommend rinsing the underwear with cold water first. In addition, we do not recommend placing it on the heating, using fabric softener or bleach. You can read the entire washing and care instructions here .
- Rinse in cold water when you change them, then soak them in cold water until you're ready to wash them.
- Wash at 20°C or 30°C on a longer cycle, warm washing sets blood stains and can damage your sanitary towel.
- If necessary, spray some stain spray and/or a scoop of stain powder that can be added to the wash.
- Wash dark colors separately.
More information about the Cheeky Pants and the Cheeky Wipes brand can be found here .
Washing instructions for the wetbag
- Wash at 40°C
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not put the Wetbag in the dryer (very important)
- Do not use bleaching agents