The Merula © menstrual cups come from the German company Merula. They produce these products from medical silicones, without adding chemicals (such as plasticizers) so your body can enjoy in fullness.
The menstrual cup is an environmentally friendly, sustainable and healthy alternative to tampons or sanitary pads. Also, many women chose for a menstrual Cup because this can save be economically beneficial in the long run. You can do years with one menstrual cup!
The benefits of the merula cup:
- The Merula menstrual cup is produced in Germany and made of 100% medical-grade certified silicons without any chemical additions like softeners and free of any animal-based ingredients.
- The cup has a round shape and because of that, it has a very large capacity (the same as the absorption capacity of two super tampons, 38ml)
- The height of 39mm makes the merula cup perfectly for a woman with a lower cervix
- Woman with a higher cervix will also have no problems with the extraction of the cup, because of the cascading stem.
- The cup is extremely flexible and has a strong edge, this creates an extra benefit because the cup doesn't have to completely unfold to be effective. This ensures that the cup will work for both women with a strong or weaker pelvic muscle.
- The one size fits all merula cup is available in different colours (black, green, transparent and more) and is perfect for women with a light to a heavy period.
- But for those with a very heavy period, we have the XL version! also available in different colours.
Grace is Green is proud to offer all Merula © products.
Want to know more about Merula ©? Then take a look at their website: https://www.merula-cup.de/en/