The menstrual cup is an environmentally friendly, sustainable and healthy alternative to tampons or sanitary pads. Also, many women chose for a menstrual Cup because this can save be economically beneficial in the long run. You can do years with one menstrual cup!
The benefits of the merula cup:
- The Merula menstrual cup is produced in Germany and made of 100% medical-grade certified silicons without any chemical additions like softeners and free of any animal-based ingredients.
- The cup has a round shape and because of that, it has a very large capacity (the same as the absorption capacity of two super tampons, 38ml)
- The height of 39mm makes the merula cup perfectly for a woman with a lower cervix
- Woman with a higher cervix will also have no problems with the extraction of the cup, because of the cascading stem.
- The cup is extremely flexible and has a strong edge, this creates an extra benefit because the cup doesn't have to completely unfold to be effective. This ensures that the cup will work for both women with a strong or weaker pelvic muscle.
- The one size fits all merula cup is available in different colours (black, green, transparent and more) and is perfect for women with a light to a heavy period.
- But for those with a very heavy period, we have the XL version! also available in different colours.
Grace is Green is proud to offer all Merula © products.