Washable Menstrual Pads with Buttons - 3 Pieces - White
Do you want to contribute to a better environment? Then choose ImseVimse washable menstrual pads. The washable menstrual pads are better for the environment, cheaper and healthier than 'normal menstrual pads'. ImseVimse’s washable and reusable menstrual pads are an all-in-one model and come in sets of 3 and are also available in black.
- The washable pads are simple to wash using a washing machine after use. The washable pads cause less waste compared to 'normal pads'.
- The washable pads last a long time, so you end up cheaper than with 'normal pads'.
- The pads are made of 100% organic cotton and reinforced with a thin layer of polyurethane laminated polyester to make them leakproof. They are perfect to combine with a menstrual cup or tampons.
- The buttons help keep the pad in the right spot.
- Certification: OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class 1.
- Made in Europe: Latvia.
How do you use washable menstrual pads?
Place the menstrual pad in your panties, fold the wings underneath. Replace the menstrual pad every 4-5 hours, or when saturated. It is preferable to rinse the menstrual pad after use and then store it in a wet bag until you do your laundry. You can also choose to put them in a wet bag immediately after use and pre-rinse with the washing machine when it is time to do your laundry. However, this does increase the chance of stains.
What to use when?
- ImseVimse panty liners can be used for the end of your period, but also for mild incontinence.
- The regular menstrual pads can be used throughout the period.
- The Night pads can be used during the night, but also just after you gave birth.
Wash the menstrual pads before you use them for the first time. Wash the pads in the washing machine at 60 °C. Then you can tumble dry them. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. This reduces the absorbency of the menstrual pad.
Tip! If you buy enough pads, you can wash them all at the same time when your period is over. For one period you probably need 4 packs of regular pads, 2 packs of night pads, and 2 packs of panty liners.
|Absorbent Layers||PU-Laminated Polyester||Length cm||Width cm|
By Zoe Koster 14 / Jul / 2020
Nu 1 keer gebruikt op de laatste dagen van mijn menstruatie. Het is wel even wennen dat het toch wat dikker is dan wegwerp maandverband. Voelt wel prettig tegen de huid, dat was ook de reden dat ik het kocht.