Nordic Swan is an ecolabel that guarantees that the production of various products is done in an environmentally friendly manner.
What is The Nordic Swan quality mark?
Nordic Swan is a Scandinavian label for ecological products, which was established in 1989. The label can be found on cleaning products, paper, paint, computers and tourist accommodations. The label uses separate criteria for each of these types of products.
Management of the Nordic Swam label
The label is managed by the Nordic Ecolabelling Board. This board consists of representatives of the various Scandinavian governments, who want to promote sustainable consumption through the label.
What does the quality mark stand for?
The Nordic Swan label stands for a number of things
- Strict requirements for environmental friendliness at all stages of production. This concerns both the extraction of raw materials and the processing into products, the packaging material and waste processing
- Strict requirements regarding the use of chemicals and toxic substances in the products
- There should be an active focus on innovation and sustainable product development. This applies to production as well as services and transport.
- The quality mark guarantees that a product has met all conditions before it is permitted.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nordic-ecolabel.org/
Products with the Nordic Swan Label
- Ecological Muumi Baby diapers
- SmartKids Baby Wipes
- Derma Eco Baby care products
- Derma Eco Woman care products
- Derma Eco Sun lotions and products