Menstrual cup made of 100% medical silicone:
- Easy to use
- Up to 12 hours of safe, invisible monthly protection
- Healthy and ecological alternative to disposable items
- Can be used for several years
- Suitable for all women
- Recommended by gynecologists
Chemicals, plasticizers, latex, proteins, bleach, deodorants, phthalates, alkylphenol, PVC, BPA. The DivineCup is fragrance-free and anti-allergenic.
The DivineCup menstrual cup size S is suitable for days with a weaker period. Young women experience this model as more comfortable due to its size.
- 38 mm diameter
- 62 mm long
- 18 ml capacity
- Entry model for young women
- For the weaker days of the period
- Soft and flexible
The DivineCup menstrual cup size L is suitable for a longer period. It is also the right menstrual cup for women after their first pregnancy.
- 43 mm diameter
- 70 mm length
- 26 ml capacity
- For women with softer connective tissue
- For women after the first pregnancy
- For a stronger period
Folding techniques DivineCup
The 4 best known folding techniques are:
- Pleat: Press the DivineCup flat and fold both sides together.
- Folding the crescent: Press your thumb in and down on the edge of the DivineCup at the same time. With this folding technique, a lot of air remains in the cup, which allows it to unfold better after insertion.
- Kink fold: press the DivineCup flat and push one side down diagonally.
- S-fold: Press the DivineCup flat and fold the two ends together in a zigzag so that the finished shape resembles the letter S.
Grace & Green