This compostable paper container bag is perfect for the hygienic collection of organic waste in your household. The paper insert bag reliably keeps your container clean, so that your container no longer has to be washed out. This saves you time, water and cleaning products (and bad odors).
The advantage of the 2-layer container bag is that it is firmer and can stand independently. No container is therefore required when filling it.
Because your bin is now cleaner, maggots and unpleasant odors are kept to a minimum in the summer, while in the winter (biological) waste does not freeze to the edge of the bin. The organic waste bags are also extremely tear-resistant, so that your bin remains reliably clean. Because wet (biological) waste can end up in your rubbish bin, the bags are also made wet-proof.
Our compostable paper bags, certified according to EN 13432, can be used not only for the organic waste bin, but also for all recyclable waste bins. In this way, all your bins are kept clean without much effort
The paper bags are compostable according to EN 13432 - the European standard for compostability. All paper BIOMAT bags are also manufactured according to EN 13593 to ensure the highest quality. Wood is a natural resource that grows back. Nevertheless, it is important to handle this raw material carefully and not to waste anything.
- produced and certified for biodegradability and compostability according to EN 13432
- produced from renewable raw materials
- also suitable for collecting leaves and garden waste
- extra tear resistance due to reinforced bottom
- Wet strength to withstand the harshest conditions
- Sturdy 2-layer container bag is that it is sturdy and can stand loose. No container is therefore required when filling it.
Dimensions: 750 x 250 x 1150 mm - suitable for container bins with a capacity of 120/140 liters