Washable panty liners and sanitary pads made of organic cotton, as an alternative to disposable sanitary pads and panty liners.
Because an average person wastes about 150 kg with disposable pads / tampons.
Available with Velcro press studs.
- Because they are sooooocomfortable!Disposable items are usually made from artificial materials.Bamboolik is made of organic cotton and has the GOTS certification.
- They are much morebreathablethan disposable items.That makes them perfect for those who suffer from recurring infections and problems.
- They arethin but super absorbent.
- The best fit!They are not cut from a single piece of fabric, including wings.The wings are sewn and separated by a seam around the "body" of the liner.That means nothing leaks on the wings and the liner always stays in place.
- Without artificial additives.
- GOTS certification
What isGOTS Certification?
It is the highest international certification in the bio-textile industry.
GOTS certificate that the production of organic cotton as the end product is 100% environmentally friendly and meets all standards.In addition, GOTS means that the working conditions of bone involved in production are ethical and fair.
When to use a pantyliner?
- For the light days of the menstrual cycle
- As abackupfor your menstrual cup.
- Great for those who suffer fromlight / stress incontinence.
- You can use them daily in case you use pantyliners to avoid inflammation and other not-so-pleasant issues.
When to use sanitary pads?
- It is asufficient replacementfor a disposable sanitary napkin.By the end of your cycle you can possibly.a panty liner issufficient.
- Great for those who suffer frommild incontinence.
- Can also be combined with a menstrual cup.
Absorbent layers: 100% organic cotton with GOTS certification
Outer layer: 100% polyester with PU lamination
Wings: 100% polyester
Panty liner size:17 x 6 cm
Sanitary napkin size: 23.5 x 9 cm
Grace & Green