Washable panty liners and sanitary napkins made of organic cotton, as an alternative to disposable sanitary napkins and panty liners.
Because an average woman produces 150 kg of waste with disposable sanitary pads / tampons.
Available with press studs or Velcro.
- Because they are soooo comfortable ! Disposable items are usually made from artificial materials. Bamboolik is made from organic cotton and has the GOTS certification.
- They are much more breathable than disposables. That makes them perfect for women who have recurring infections and similar problems.
- They are thin but super absorbent.
- The best fit ! They are not cut from one piece of fabric, including wings. The wings are sewn and separated by a seam around the "body" of the liner. That means that nothing leaks onto the wings and the liner always stays in place.
- Without artificial additives .
- GOTS certification
What isGOTS certification?
It is the highest international certification in the bio-textile industry.
GOTS certificate guarantees that the production of both organic cotton and the finished product is 100% environmentally friendly and meets all relevant standards. In addition, GOTS means that the working conditions of those involved in production are ethical and fair.
When to use a panty liner?
- For the light days of the menstrual cycle
- As a backup of your menstrual cup.
- Great for those who suffer from mild / stress incontinence.
- You can use them daily in case you use panty liners to prevent inflammation and other not-so-pleasant problems.
When to use sanitary towels?
- It is a sufficient replacement for a disposable sanitary napkin. At the end of your cycle, only a panty liner will suffice.
- Great for those who suffer from mild incontinence.
- Can also be combined with a menstrual cup.
Absorbent layers: 100% organic cotton with GOTS certification
Outer layer: 100% polyester with PU lamination
Wings: 100% polyester
Panty liner size: 17 x 6 cm
Sanitary napkin dimensions : 23.5 x 9 cm
Grace & Green